A Thankful HeartNovember 18, 2016
I have so much to be thankful for. Being grateful is a choice. So today, I chose to make a list, a gratitude list of the things that I’m grateful for at Lake Ashton Resales. I challenge you to do the same. No matter where you are, or what you are doing, take the time to come up with a gratitude list. As a member of the Lake Ashton Resales team, here’s my list of things I’m thankful for at Lake Ashton.
- I’m thankful for Lake Ashton, a master-planned active adult community in Central Florida, where elegance and value are perfectly defined.
- I’m thankful that Lake Ashton is a golfer’s paradise. Lake Ashton has a driving range and two- 18 Hole championship golf courses, which are both challenging and fun.
- I’m thankful for the Eagles Nest at Lake Ashton. It’s a place where you can meet your friends and neighbors for a drink and delicious meal after a round of golf.
- I’m thankful that the Pro Shop at Lake Ashton is well staffed and equipped to assist the residents of Lake Ashton in meeting all of their golfing needs.
- I’m thankful for the 26,000 sq. ft. clubhouse at Lake Ashton. With full dining/lounge facilities, 2 grand ballrooms, four-lane bowling center, surround-sound theater, exercise and fitness center with saunas, library and game room, billiards, arts and crafts room with kilns, computer lab with full internet access, wood work shop, and more for the residents of Lake Ashton.
- I’m thankful for other community features, which include an Olympic size heated pool, master whirlpool spa, 24 hour manned gatehouse, lighted tennis and shuffleboard courts, boat ramp and docks. All of these amenities are available to you when you purchase a home from Lake Ashton Resales.
- I’m thankful for the Health and Fitness center that is home to an indoor pool, indoor running track, sauna, kitchen, multipurpose room, personal trainer and nutritionist, card room, billiards, and more.
- I’m thankful for the amazing full time social activities director and staff who offer non-stop fun and recreation to the residents at Lake Ashton.
- I’m thankful for the lifestyle, quality and affordability offered when you purchase a home from Lake Ashton Resales.
- Lastly, and more importantly, I’m thankful for the residents of Lake Ashton. Without them, Lake Ashton would be just brick and mortar. They are the ones who make Lake Ashton an exciting place to live. It’s a place where you can build the home of your dreams, and a place to savor friendships.
There is so much to be grateful for when you purchase a home from Lake Ashton Resales. Now, my question to you is, what are you grateful for? Make sure you make your list today.
Categorised in: Uncategorized